Emmy Award Winning Producer, Debra Davis creates groundbreaking media solutions at high profile events for broadcast, mobile, and IPTV. Davis specializes in television series, special events, festivals, live music, award shows and corporate entertainment, meetings and galas.
Some career highlights include:
- Harvey Can’t Mess with Texas Broadcast Producer - The largest live concert benefit in Texas featuring performances Willie Nelson, Paul Simon, James Taylor, Bonnie Raitt, Leon Bridges, Lyle Lovett, Edie Brickell, Ryan Bingham, and special guests.
- Emmy for NBC's Olympics Broadcast
- Eleven consecutive years producing the webcast and video for Austin City Limits Music Festival, Lollapalooza Music Festival, and Stagecoach (the first major country festival to do a webcast, featuring the biggest names in country music)
- Eleven consecutive years producing Coachella Music and Arts Festival – a three channel webcast featuring nearly 100 artists, streaming approximately 100 hours of live TV, including originals story segments and artist interviews with host Jason Bentley.
- Three consecutive years of producing the live webcast and video for Bonnaroo, Outside Lands and Voodoo Music Festivals
- Desert Trip - a two-weekend concert event featuring The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Neil Young, Roger Waters and The Who
- SXSW (‘17), Videotaped feature speakers and panels and live webcast of Joe Biden and Garth Brooks
- Writer and Producer of ALL ACCESS, a celebration of a women’s right to choose. Hosted by Jessica Williams, this show includes performances from Sia, SNL star Leslie Jones, and Grammy winner Natalia Lafourcade
- The Cosmopolitan Hotel and Casino's Grand Opening and New Year's Eve Celebration with Jay-Z, Coldplay, Kanye West, John Mayer and Beyoncé.
- First ever 360 VR webcast from Coachella Music and Arts Festival
- Conceived and created “Petcasso, Animal Art From The Heart”, Fund raiser for Animal Trustees of Austin, consistently raising 35 percent of their yearly operating funds, for six consecutive years
- Facilitated the start-up of MTV-Asia, living in Singapore and traveling Asia creating content
- Three consecutive Tony Awards Broadcasts
- “World’s Largest Pep Rally”, with Dave Matthews at West Point, NY
- “Rollergirls”, A&E Reality series, 13 episodes
- Original children's series “Out Of The Box” and “As The Bell Rings”, for The Disney Channel and “Jammin' Animals” for HBO Family.
- Multiple seasons of “Hard Rock Live” for VH-1 - at its inception was the only live music series on TV
Other credits: Nine Inch Nails, at the Staples Center, Warped Tour 15th Anniversary in Cinemas - two-hour concert feature film, shown in 450 theaters by NCM/Fathom. NBA Championship Half-time, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Dave Matthews In The Spotlight for PBS, Soap Opera Update Awards, Colm Wilkinson/Patti Lupone PBS Special, International Emmy Awards, Montreal Comedy Festival, Ford’s Theater Live Gala Fundraiser, and Prodigy Live (300+ live commercials broadcast on nine networks). As producer, director and writer for West Glen, Davis produced videos for over fifty clients. Some of Davis' meeting / business theater productions include ExxonMobil International mangers' (five-day meeting in Rome, Italy), the Marriott Manager's Meeting closing party featuring Grammy winner, Brian Setzer. Additionally, she has produced or directed numerous commercials, PSA's, special events and industrials.
I am a team builder, leveraging technical experts, artists, writers, designers, actors, strategists, marketers, movers and shakers to help clients entertain, inspire and connect with their audiences.
My greatest adrenaline rush is producing a live show.
I am a storyteller, detail junkie and a budget whiz kid.
I am a collector of frequent flyer miles and hotel shampoo, having traveled producing shows from coast to coast and the around the world, including launching MTV Asia in Singapore, multiple travel videos for the Israel Tourist Board, post hurricane coverage in Jamaica, beauty pageant in Brazil and the four consecutive years of the Monte Carlo Circus, and Canada's Comedy Festival in Montreal. Currently, Davis lives in Austin, Texas.
I have the ability to execute flawless productions, which are derived from creating solid processes and having extensive experience.